Sign up to FREE monthly Ezine:
The Online Marketer
Get useful tips for online and offline marketing to:
- Maximise reach
- Repeat business
- Increase sales
- Improve product appeal
SIGN UP HERE:
YOUR PRIVACY IS RESPECTED.
I WILL NOT GIVE YOUR INFORMATION
TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
About Infodesign Copywriting
Infodesign Copywriting is a technical copywriting, technical writing and information design service provided by Matilda Reich.
Types of content created or optimised:
* Website pages that inform customers and market to prospects
* Corporate, service and product Brochures
* IT, new technology, system and product guides
* Source documents for training materials
* White paper, proposal and educational materials
* Integrated marketing campaigns (see Samples page)
Approach 1: Simplify and Clarify
Stop reader fatigue by reducing words in favour of more text/image/symbol combinations and their ergonomic layout on page or screen.
Ensure relevance to the audience by focusing on task-based rather than feature-based content.
Understand information types and their purpose by distinguishing what’s informative, what’s actionable, and what’s relevant to the communication purpose.
Approach 2: Doing More with Less
Matilda Reich has a Bachelor of Arts (Journalism) and a Graduate Diploma (Information Design).
She completed an advanced copywriting course from American Writers & Artists Inc (AWAI) to excel with Plain English and a more direct writing style. This approach is applied to all Infodesign Copywriting communication services.
Want to find out more?
Do Contact me for your next marketing project, or if you have a question or comment.
Have a look at Services to see how I can help you boost sales and customer retention.
See Samples and Portfolio to check out my examples and copywriting work.
Help yourself to a FREE REPORT!
How to Groom Your B2B Prospects Into Future Clients
Businesses that offer more informative content, than promotional, are closing more of their sales.
- What makes selling so difficult today
- Staying in the loop with your leads and clients
- Setting up a dialogue with your leads
- Checklist the quality of your premium content
- Customer rewards that feed your Content Marketing
- How to sell Real value
How to BEAT the Rising Cost of SEO
Are you one of the 49 percent of businesses that see their "paid search money" get used up too quickly? You can improve your website ROI by getting more out of organic SEO.
- A keyword strategy that qualifies your visitors so more of them are buyers
- What’s best practice with smart linking
- The costliest SEO mistakes and how to avoid them
- Website and information design factors that make or break a sale.
© 2010 Matilda Reich – Infodesign Copywriting™